TD - Great Company To Work For | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Sewell, NJ

I have been working at TD full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company to work for, people are great. Company really values work/life balance. GREAT BENEFITS (with the exception of medical, that just avg)

Cons

Hard to break leave retail once your're in. Back office has a negative assumption of retail store employees. Have to really prove yourself.

Advice to Management

Let go of projects/programs that are not working and that customers voice their distaste for (lobby leadership)

TD2019-01-23
  1. "Bank Teller I"

Former Employee - Bank Teller I in New York, NY

I worked at TD part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good company to work at if you're looking at the good employee benefits. Even in entry level jobs, you feel valued by the company and have many opportunities to be promoted, to grow in your career path. Great company values as well. It was a pleasant work experience at TD bank.

Cons

Everything was great for my position as a teller. The salary is comparably higher than the same position at other banks.

TD2019-10-16
  2. "GREAT place to work"

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager

I have been working at TD full-time

Pros

Coming from a different bank, i really enjoy working for TD. its a great place to work. the company really care about its employees. and I LOVE the TD Culture. Diversity is huge part of TD Culture and i love how they embrace every background. Benefits are really good and PTO is very generous.

Cons

nothing that i can think of.

Advice to Management

There is a lot of changes going on, which i understand that the banking industry is changing and banks are getting more competitive. I feel that the role at the stores are being overwhelm with SO much work, plus worrying about sales, sometimes it can be too much! i just hope that in the future they take to consideration everything that goes into the store before giving so much responsibilities to the store managers and their team. Continue to invest in your employees which TD does a great job!

TD2020-01-21

Discover more reviews about TD.