TD - TD Commerce bank is the worse | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TD

"TD Commerce bank is the worse"

Current Employee - Senior Teller
Current Employee - Senior Teller

Pros

banks always sound like a great place to work at

Cons

the hours suck and the pay is even worse. training is horrible and the enivorment is far to young

Advice to Management

Pay attention to people who seem like they know everything but yet do nothing

Other Employee Reviews for TD

1. "pros and cons"

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

Pros

lots of room to improve your position with in the company. many lcoations to work at, so change of address is easy to deal with.

Cons

they are making many rules and regulations much more strict. they are changing their bank policies and not telling customer service reps much about them.

Advice to Management

sstart treating employees in a way that reflects their individuality. educate them on changes if you absolutely must make them.

2. "Td Banknorthh"

Pros

There are many opportunities to advance within the company along with many opportunities to move to other branches within the United States and Canada.

Cons

I feel as though sometimes I am working fora company that is too concerned with making money. I understand it is not a "not for profit" company, however more attention needs to go to the customers and meeting their needs, not ours.

Advice to Management

Management needs to relax a little. There are very strict regulations for working at this bank. We must wear uniforms every single day, we are not allowed to keep coffee or water at our station or even keep our purses under our station. The more they try to make all of the branches uniform the more they de-personalize the way we interact with the communities we live in!