TE Connectivity - Regional Account Manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Regional Account Manager"

Regional Account Manager in Miami, FL

I worked at TE Connectivity for more than 5 years

Pros

TE Connectivity's values were, Ethics, Innovation, Loyalty and Teamwork, all values I pride myself in having as well. They were always coming out with new and useful products for us to sell to new and existing customers.

Cons

TYCO Corporate sold our Broadband Network Division to competitor that had overlay and thus had to let our entire go. That being said, TE biggest issue was product delivery, I believe they did not have the right contracts in place for supplying product to the states, but for the most part they always strived for customer service and did what it took to get the job done.

Advice to Management

Commscope now owns this division and I would say make sure you have all new products UL Listed before launching to sales team. This was a huge mistake they made with a very powerful product, it was developed in Europe TE being a worldwide company, but the listing for Europe do not apply in the US. Especially when it come to UL Ratings etc.

TE Connectivity2016-02-25
  1. "A very good place to Intern"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at TE Connectivity

Pros

Great learning and exposure to different teams

Cons

Co-ops are not offered a full time role at the end of the term

Advice to Management

Interns are offered full time, when they only spend 10-12 weeks with the company. A co-op working for multiple terms has accrued close to an year of experience with the company. By not hiring them, you are losing out on materializing all the training you provided.

TE Connectivity2019-06-13
  2. "Great internship experience"

Former Employee - Intern in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at TE Connectivity full-time for less than a year

Pros

TE provided a great platform for me to grow individually, while giving me the opportunity to work on exciting projects. You get as much out of the internship as you put in.

Cons

Occasional confusion regarding certain events.

TE Connectivity2019-10-16

Discover more reviews about TE Connectivity.