TEAM Industrial Services - Unethical and Irresponsible Hiring/Personnel Practices | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TEAM Industrial Services

"Unethical and Irresponsible Hiring/Personnel Practices"

Current Employee - Middle Management in Alvin, TX
Current Employee - Middle Management in Alvin, TX

I have been working at TEAM Industrial Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

With the exception of senior management these are good people to work with. Not necessarily good people to work FOR.

Cons

Senior management actively wooed me away from a solid, long term, management level position with a Fortune 100 company and then let me go in the first layoff of the recession after only 3 months with the firm. I have been unable to re-establish myself in a like position in the workforce since that time. This left me with no health insurance and a bad mortgage situation in the current housing market.

Advice to Management

Think more carefully when bringing in new employees. Be aware of and take responsibility for the potentially life altering negative consequences your casual attitude towards hiring/firing may have on an individual.

Other Employee Reviews for TEAM Industrial Services

"Growth minded, without a clearly communicated direction"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alvin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alvin, TX

Pros

Team employees are a family. Safety is embedded in the culture. Heavily invested in middle management training and technical training of skilled workers.

Cons

Benefits are somewhat lacking. Divisional rivalries tend to overshadow any operational efficiency. Little or no training available for support staff.

Advice to Management

Recruiting and retaining talent is the primary goal. Without the talent, growth will end.

"Dull"

Current Employee - N/A in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - N/A in San Antonio, TX

Pros

It's small. You can talk about issues directly with the CEO or CFO

Cons

It has a horrible way of communicating. Everyone knows everyone. No privacy when talking to anyone. Very close quarters. I am literally 5 steps away from my boss and very close to everyone in my department. Also, you need a key to use the bathroom! It's ridiculous.

Advice to Management

I don't know