TEKMARK Global Solutions - Previous employment with Tekmark Global Solutions, on contract with AT&T. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TEKMARK Global Solutions

"Previous employment with Tekmark Global Solutions, on contract with AT&T."

Former Employee - Network Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Network Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

The availability to work for technology or telecommunications companies is fairly high. The prospect of obtaining a job offer is higher than some other firms I've dealt with.

Cons

If it's a contract-to-hire position, there's always a chance the client company might not have the resources to bring someone on as a full-time employee - in which you have to go job hunting once again.

Advice to Management

More contractor conversions within client companies for personnel who meet or exceed expectation, even if the financial resources may be tight. Or, contractors who meet the end of their contract with the client be offered a postion within TGS in order to maintain employment.

Other Employee Reviews for TEKMARK Global Solutions

"Good Contract/Consulting firm"

Former Employee - Process Manager in Edison, NJ
    Former Employee - Process Manager in Edison, NJ

Pros

Tekmark, a contract firm identified me as a candidate for a position at a major telecommunications company. They acquired the interview, provided the requested salary, and did everything necessary to assist me in getting the job. Once employeed, they supported all my needs- no problems at all.

Cons

Sometimes it was hard to get a person to talk with. I had to leave a voice mail and a person would call me within 24 hours.

Advice to Management

Keep up good work

"Don't expect a permanent job but it does pay the bills"

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Houston, TX

Pros

It pays the bills and if you aren't good at the job the senior management will never know or care

Cons

I was lied to about the compensation and I had to call the corporate office several times every pay-date to get my paycheck cut. The benefits are crap. The on-site management was brought in from sales and has no idea how to run a technical help-desk.

Advice to Management

Hire good on-site management with a tech background and streamline your payment process