TEKsystems - One of the most Professional organizations that I have been associated with. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems

"One of the most Professional organizations that I have been associated with."

Current Contractor - Senior Business Analyst
Current Contractor - Senior Business Analyst

I have been working at TEKsystems as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Over the years, I have had the opportunity to experience and work with different Vendor Recruiting firms. Doing so has allowed me to see, and experience the negative downfalls that can occur. With TekSystems, I know they represent Professionals who continuosly strive to deliver and assure quality results for their Clients. As a Sr BA, it has always been my goal to do things right the first time. Teksystems helps me to be successful in accomplishing this goal. What more can anyone ask for.

Cons

NONE! What negative can be said for a company that constantly strives for improvement.

Advice to Management

Please don't change what you are doing today. I sincerely Thank You for every opportunity that TekSystems has obtained on my behalf in my association with your company.

Other Employee Reviews for TEKsystems

1. "Learning experience"

Pros

Great environment to work in. The employees are very professional.

Cons

Needed more compensation, so I left to find higher pay.

2. "Best employment agency ever!"

I have been working at TEKsystems full-time

Pros

They will find you work, unlike competitors that sit on their tail. Very helpful with interviewing tips. Installs confidence and extremely encouraging people. Organized company and they make sure they place actual qualified professional at an opportunity.

Cons

There are really no cons. Good hard working employees. However, maybe could boast the pay a little, but understandably need to work with their companies contract agreement set wages.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!