TEKsystems - TEKsystems is a hard working and Ethical staffing/recruiting company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TEKsystems

"TEKsystems is a hard working and Ethical staffing/recruiting company."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

TEKsystems truely cares about people, their careers, and lives. Operations within TEKsystems is a lot like a hard working family. The sales and recruiters work toward common goals and believe in the value they add to technical professionals and it's customers.

Cons

Any time you work with people as a product you have to deal with the human element. Recruiters in general are given a bad stigma because of the fact that there are bad recruiters out there. TEKsystems is an ethical company that believes in the true concept of adding value. Some candidates have been burnt in the past and this lack of trust in the industry leads to self motivated miscommunication between sales and technical professionals.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire the best people with good work ethic and strong social/competitive drive.

Other Employee Reviews for TEKsystems

1. "They treat me well, with regular raises."

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Dallas, TX

Pros

The recruiters tend to maintain very close relationships with their employess. After a year of employment with TekSystems, I am treated to a very nice lunch at least once a month by my recruiter or the account manager. TekSystems management maintains great communication with me, and reward me when it is warranted. Based on performance, I have received 3 raises (healthy) since I was hired, and they have never misled me.

Cons

Different people may have different experiences based on who their recruiter is. Some recruiters don't maintain any kind of professional relationship with their people, but personally mine does quite well. Thats the only thing I can think of as far as downsides.

Advice to Management

I have minimal contact with any kind of management at TekSystems. I am a contractor at a very large telecommunications company in the US, and most of my interaction is with that company.

2. "Decent Place"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in Charlotte, NC

Pros

Nice People, few committed to Org mission

Cons

Few useless recruiters, Don't return call

Advice to Management

Identify recruiters who are not spending time understanding the candidates need