TESSCO - Great opportunity and growth industry | Glassdoor
  1. "Great opportunity and growth industry"

I worked at TESSCO full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I loved my time at Tessco. I had a great management chain that believed in my abilities and gave me opportunities to grow. I was encouraged and supported to make decisions and gained a ton of experience which has helped my career. This is culture where hard work is rewarded and recognized. Excellent benefits!

Cons

Some of the systems and software are a little outdated, but nothing that keeps you from getting the job done.

TESSCO2019-04-04

"Poor Culture"

Former Employee - Key Account Manager

I worked at TESSCO full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great Insurance, well known Company

Cons

poor culture, high demand, bad leadership , way the behind the times in technology and timelines to get anything done is awful....

Advice to Management

Encourage your employees instead of lead with intimidation and fear, it does not motivate any employee , your culture needs to improve and so does your technology. 2-3 days for a SKU and another 2 or 3 days for pricing just to get out a quote is ridiculous and it effects overall numbers.

TESSCO2019-07-21
  2. "Decent Company"

Current Employee - Account Specialist

I have been working at TESSCO full-time

Pros

Great work environment, the people are great

Cons

Will overwork you, they do not know how to manage their accounts. If you're good at something they will keep asking you to do more and saying no looks bad but it gets to the point where you will have 100 or so emails just in an hour

TESSCO2019-07-04

Discover more reviews about TESSCO.