THA Group - Fine for a temporary job-not long term | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for THA Group

"Fine for a temporary job-not long term"

I worked at THA Group full-time

Pros

You consistently get paid on time. Great co-workers and patients.

Cons

Disorganized. No communication. Bullying from some management. Mixed messages. If you ask questions, you are disloyal. You will only get a raise when you put in notice to quit. Lipservice.

Advice to Management

Listen to your people. Ask for their opinions and expertise before making sweeping changes that could go a lot smoother if you'd think it through first & get input instead of rushing to the change then making excuses.

Other Employee Reviews for THA Group

1. "I love working for such a diverse company that actually cares about their employees!"

Current Employee - Clinical Liaison in Savannah, GA
    Current Employee - Clinical Liaison in Savannah, GA

I have been working at THA Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. Always learning new things. Support is always available. Family like team. You get to work with people you consider friends. Great pay. Understanding management team. A lot of opportunity for advancement. Many employees here have worked many different positions so as long as there is an opening and you're qualified, you have the chance to try new things. Ellen Bolch (the CEO) actually knows her employees names despite how busy she is. She makes time. She has greeted me by name more than once and I am NEVER in the office. That kind of family feel makes me feel important and special!

Cons

None, just wish there were more companies out there that supported their employees and guided them to be their best.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. "THA where there are more CEO' than nurses."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

I worked at THA Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Leaving is the best part about working for THA. So you can truly appreciate your next employer. The grass is always greener after leaving THA

Cons

They are always short staffed for those out in the field but not in upper managment. They don't believe in any sort of raises even cost of living.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the employees you have in the field and in the offices they are the ones that pay your lucrative salaries