THE EXPERTS - My experience with this company was excellent. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for THE EXPERTS

"My experience with this company was excellent."

Former Employee - Corporate Expense Administrator in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Former Employee - Corporate Expense Administrator in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at THE EXPERTS full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Was able to expand my knowledge of accounting functions. Management was always open to try new ideas to make the work flow easier.

Cons

Inability to progress in Company.

Advice to Management

Keep your doors open to all employees.

Other Employee Reviews for THE EXPERTS

"Professional"

Current Employee - Deployment Tech in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Deployment Tech in Arlington, VA

I have been working at THE EXPERTS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good work environment for a contracting job on the road

Cons

slow pay on expenses for contractors on military site deployments

Advice to Management

pay your contractors more money like 60k

"Incompetent HR administrators"

Former Contractor - Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Contractor - Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at THE EXPERTS as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Most people I knew were friendly and attentive.

Cons

1) I was hired for a job in which I had made myself available within a given salary (or per-hour) range. I expected midpoint in the range. After I started work I was utterly shocked to find that I was going to be paid the absolute lowest, rock-bottom minimum number, right down to the penny.

When I asked why I was low-balled, I was told it was just a screwup by HR. Did they fix it? Apologize? Nope. Nope.

2) When I started I gave the company my background information, references, and a notarized I-9. They never did any background check on me at all--a waste of time!

Instead, about six weeks later one of their low-level functionaries in Florida started phoning me to say that my I-9 had not "gone through." Gone through what? I wondered. Turns out this person had taken my I-9 form, with passport number, and tried to put it through the e-Verify gimmick. If you don't know it, e-Verify is a privately run online database set up to check the green-card status for illegal aliens. The gimmick does not, or did not, work very well with Americans or passport numbers. Instead of calling the State Department to confirm my passport number, this functionary kept feeding my I-9 into e-Verify, hoping to get a different result...and then phoning me again, all excited when the thing got rejected again. Apparently she was doing this in lieu of doing a legitimate background check. She was terrified she was going to get into trouble. To repeat: they never ever did any background check on me at all. No calls to old employers or my references...nothing.

Advice to Management

Pay close attention to potential administrative problems like the foregoing.