TIBCO Software - TIBCO is an amazing company to work for, the people are passionate, innovative, dedicated, hardworking and very smart. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

"TIBCO is an amazing company to work for, the people are passionate, innovative, dedicated, hardworking and very smart."

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It is a team environment where everyone wants to see our customers be successful. The culture is very entrepreneurial. There are many employees that have been here 10+ years.

Cons

Due to the entrepreneurial nature sometimes there is a lack of processes/formalities that other large companies might have but I think that is what make TIBCO unique and a fun place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for TIBCO Software

1. "13 years in sales"

Pros

Billion dollar company with a strong focus on our customers and their success.

Cons

Extensive product line can impact focus. Not a lot of process if that is important to you

Advice to Management

Improve communication

2. "Results-driven culture with impressive and experienced employees in every department"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

TIBCO maintains a results-driven culture. In my experience, meaningful contribution and hard work is certainly rewarded with career advancement opportunities. Additionally, TIBCO is full of impressive and experienced employees who have helped me develop in my career.

Cons

TIBCO is does not offer the onsite perks other tech companies offer. The on campus experienced could be improved with an updating of the offices.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.