TIBCO Software - TIBCO is an amazing company to work for, the people are passionate, innovative, dedicated, hardworking and very smart. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

"TIBCO is an amazing company to work for, the people are passionate, innovative, dedicated, hardworking and very smart."

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It is a team environment where everyone wants to see our customers be successful. The culture is very entrepreneurial. There are many employees that have been here 10+ years.

Cons

Due to the entrepreneurial nature sometimes there is a lack of processes/formalities that other large companies might have but I think that is what make TIBCO unique and a fun place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for TIBCO Software

1. "TIBCO is an exciting place to be making a difference, and I know I have many avenues to pursue a rewarding career."

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time

Pros

TIBCO creates solutions and desirable outcomes! TIBCO's not about just selling software but creating innovative solutions, very quickly, that deliver the value customers are looking for. I've had complete flexibility and autonomy to make things happen. If you have an idea and want to pursue it, you most likely can.

Cons

TIBCO has hundreds of products and that can seem overwhelming to some, especially new hires. The good thing is you can find a business area or technology to focus on and gradually expand your skills and knowledge into areas the market is taking us.

2. "TIBCO is an innovative software company with large growth potential if product development is executed properly."

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Strong sales staff
    Passionate product developers
    Diverse portfolio of products

Cons

Internal Processes can be improved

Advice to Management

Re-invest in product development.
    Streamline management structure