TIBCO Software - TIBCO has been a great career, I have learned things I never thought I would use in my work history. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TIBCO Software

"TIBCO has been a great career, I have learned things I never thought I would use in my work history."

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

TIBCO offers the opportunity to learn new technology and leverage that into helping our clients better use our products. There are challenges every day, it is never boring and always exciting. The benefits are second to none. Time off, and health benefits are both great and cost effective with the available choices.

Cons

There is a lot to learn, and in a short time to better perform the various duties assigned to us. Training can be hard to come by, it is best learned on the fly as the SW changes rapidly. Annual reviews and raises could be better to compensate for the hard work everyone puts in to keep our clients happy with our products.

Other Employee Reviews for TIBCO Software

1. "A fun and positive place to work."

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

TIBCO has great people and great products. There is definally a very positive message coming from the top of the organization and they know where they want to take this company. A very good place for those who are self directed as the work force is pretty scattered geographically.

Cons

The work nevers tops, work life balance is hard to maintain. All the focus is on sales so the organizations supporting sales are lean and the workload is high. It can be high stress to keep up with the volume of work. There is not a lot of opportunity for career advancement or salary increases.

Advice to Management

Find a way to motivate and compensate employees that are not in sales. There are very few of us and we have to work very hard to support your sales force. Sales force grows, but support organizations do not.

2. "Best company to growth as employee"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at TIBCO Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- flexiblity
    - imaginative
    - best technology
    - clear vision

Cons

- I have not fout nothing yet.