TMC - Full Time/COTA | Glassdoor

"Full Time/COTA"

Current Employee - COTA in Houston, TX

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than a year

Pros

TMC is a very good company to work for! I have worked for them full time as COTA and love getting to know my coworkers, patients and families. I have worked for other companies that were very dishonest with the work ethic and expectations. I have never had this problem with TMC. Of course management is always going to ask if the patient is able to do more, but they do not expect the impossible. TMC is always helping... Therapist grow in their profession and resources for personal growth is available.

Cons

Wish they had more buildings closer to my home. Wish an Rehab Director training program was available. If you want seasoned reliable therapist you will have to pay a little more for their experience.

Advice to Management

You had a great idea to start an Area Manager training program, you need to have a Rehab Director training program! The communication ladder needs some more refinement. Pay for experience and reliability from good employees.

TMC2016-07-31
  1. "Best Rehab Company EVER!!"

I have been working at TMC

Pros

Solution based, proactive with industry changes, forward thinking. Great benefits, family friendly atmosphere, transparent, truly care for their employees. Great opportunities for career advancement. Invests in team members.

Cons

Nothing. They are a wonderful company!

TMC2019-10-12
  2. "Great Work Culture"

Current Employee - Physical Therapist

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great preparation going into PDPM, amazing positive work culture, transparent, great benefits, career progression opportunities

Cons

i dont have anything negative to say

TMC2019-10-08

Discover more reviews about TMC.