TMC - TMC is one of a kind. | Glassdoor
  1. "TMC is one of a kind."

Current Employee - Director of Billing in Homosassa, FL

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Takes time to help you grow professionally, personally and spiritually, everyone is part of an amazing family. You are heard when you have something to say and you are a part of helping others. Benefits are more than most companies offer by far.

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow and mentor your teams. It goes a long way in developing team members into being well rounded and part of an amazing team.

TMC2019-05-28

TMC Response

May 28, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your glowing review. We wouldn't be where we are today without our amazing team members consistently showing service excellence in the industry. We thank and appreciate everything you do!

1. "TMC - Great Company !"

Current Employee - N/A

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company whose focus is providing excellent service. Very transparent with team members. TMC is knowledgeable and prepared on industry changes, and they share that with their team members.

Cons

None that come to mind

TMC2019-09-16
  2. "Innovative, forward-thinking company; Prepared for PDPM"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

TMC is very proactive and forward-thinking. They have implemented clinical programs focused on person-centered care, and on identifying when residents are at risk for declines, rather than waiting for declines to happen. This really makes a difference in the quality of the residents' lives. TMC truly cares about the lives and livelihood of their employees, which they call "Team Members", and treats Team... Members as members of the TMC Family. TMC is transparent with Team Members and customers in their expectations and in their preparations for PDPM. TMC expects integrity from Team Members and Customers, and does not waver in this expectation. TMC recently put into place several safeguards to protect the company financially for PDPM. I appreciate this as a long-time TMC Team Member, as I've been through several regulatory changes with this company, and trust that any decisions made at the corporate level have been thoroughly thought through, considered, and prayed over. I trust this company immensely.

Cons

I honestly have no cons. I cannot imagine going through the changes of PDPM with any other company.

Advice to Management

Hold your heads up high, and know that we are all in this together. Our Teams and Team Members are doing everything we can to uphold our culture and core values. ALL IN!

TMC2019-09-12

Discover more reviews about TMC.