TMC - Above the rest! | Glassdoor
  1. "Above the rest!"

Current Employee - Licensed Occupational Therapist in Springfield, MO

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

TMC is very transparent with their mission! TMC is by far more prepared for PDPM then what other companies are sharing with their staff. I feel secure that there are not hidden agendas. TMC walks the talk they preach.

Cons

Right now there is more anxiety with the upcoming PDPM changes. I think TMC is transparent enough that they are not trying to cause more anxiety but rather help everyone understand they place a piece of preparing for the changes. Everyone will have to be flexible and understand that our industry is changing and not for the worse. Just different then what we are accustomed to.

Advice to Management

Take temperature checks of your people so that you can calm fears as needed. Otherwise, stay transparent and continue to prep your teams.

TMC2019-06-24

TMC Response

June 26, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your raving review. TMC is a family and because of this we want to make sure everyone is taken care of even in the changes occuring. TMC is very happy you're seeing our efforts and understand the anxiety will come to an end with the changes taking place. TMC knows ...

1. "I Love TMC!"

Current Employee - Administrative in Ocala, FL

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Multiple opportunities for advancement. Ongoing learning and growing. Fair wages.

Cons

No cons outside of upcoming industry changes that no one is 100% sure how will impact the industry as a whole.

TMC2019-09-12
  2. "Innovative, forward-thinking company; Prepared for PDPM"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

TMC is very proactive and forward-thinking. They have implemented clinical programs focused on person-centered care, and on identifying when residents are at risk for declines, rather than waiting for declines to happen. This really makes a difference in the quality of the residents' lives. TMC truly cares about the lives and livelihood of their employees, which they call "Team Members", and treats Team... Members as members of the TMC Family. TMC is transparent with Team Members and customers in their expectations and in their preparations for PDPM. TMC expects integrity from Team Members and Customers, and does not waver in this expectation. TMC recently put into place several safeguards to protect the company financially for PDPM. I appreciate this as a long-time TMC Team Member, as I've been through several regulatory changes with this company, and trust that any decisions made at the corporate level have been thoroughly thought through, considered, and prayed over. I trust this company immensely.

Cons

I honestly have no cons. I cannot imagine going through the changes of PDPM with any other company.

Advice to Management

Hold your heads up high, and know that we are all in this together. Our Teams and Team Members are doing everything we can to uphold our culture and core values. ALL IN!

TMC2019-09-12

Discover more reviews about TMC.