TMC - The worst therapy company too work for. Horrible. | Glassdoor
  1. "The worst therapy company too work for. Horrible."

PTA

I worked at TMC

Pros

N/A none at all. What a joke.

Cons

Unethical company. Expected 98%-100% productivity. Point of service what a joke. Impossible. Don't have enough computer's and staff is horrible.

TMC2019-07-02

TMC Response

July 5, 2019Recruiter

After reading your review, I want to apologize for your negative experience with TMC. As a company, we pride ourselves in having the best employees in the business and we are so sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience. We would like the opportunity to hear your concerns, ...

1. "I Love TMC!"

Current Employee - Administrative in Ocala, FL

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Multiple opportunities for advancement. Ongoing learning and growing. Fair wages.

Cons

No cons outside of upcoming industry changes that no one is 100% sure how will impact the industry as a whole.

TMC2019-09-12
  2. "Innovative, forward-thinking company; Prepared for PDPM"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

TMC is very proactive and forward-thinking. They have implemented clinical programs focused on person-centered care, and on identifying when residents are at risk for declines, rather than waiting for declines to happen. This really makes a difference in the quality of the residents' lives. TMC truly cares about the lives and livelihood of their employees, which they call "Team Members", and treats Team... Members as members of the TMC Family. TMC is transparent with Team Members and customers in their expectations and in their preparations for PDPM. TMC expects integrity from Team Members and Customers, and does not waver in this expectation. TMC recently put into place several safeguards to protect the company financially for PDPM. I appreciate this as a long-time TMC Team Member, as I've been through several regulatory changes with this company, and trust that any decisions made at the corporate level have been thoroughly thought through, considered, and prayed over. I trust this company immensely.

Cons

I honestly have no cons. I cannot imagine going through the changes of PDPM with any other company.

Advice to Management

Hold your heads up high, and know that we are all in this together. Our Teams and Team Members are doing everything we can to uphold our culture and core values. ALL IN!

TMC2019-09-12

Discover more reviews about TMC.