TMC - Faith-Based Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Faith-Based Company"

Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

TMC is a faith-based company that cares about the level of customer service to the patients, customers, and employees. TMC offers opportunity for growth and career advancement in areas you are passionate about.

Cons

TMC has high productivity standards, but the company offers ways to offset the productivity. It just takes time to learn how the productivity works, as it's different from many other companies.

Advice to Management

Take time to perform proper orientation with new hires because it pays off in the end.

TMC2019-08-03

TMC Response

August 14, 2019Recruiter

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about TMC! We appreciate all that our amazing team members do on a daily basis, and we realize that you guys are what makes TMC such a unique company! Thank you for all you do each and everyday!

1. "TMC - Great Company !"

Current Employee - N/A

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company whose focus is providing excellent service. Very transparent with team members. TMC is knowledgeable and prepared on industry changes, and they share that with their team members.

Cons

None that come to mind

TMC2019-09-16
  2. "Innovative, forward-thinking company; Prepared for PDPM"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

TMC is very proactive and forward-thinking. They have implemented clinical programs focused on person-centered care, and on identifying when residents are at risk for declines, rather than waiting for declines to happen. This really makes a difference in the quality of the residents' lives. TMC truly cares about the lives and livelihood of their employees, which they call "Team Members", and treats Team... Members as members of the TMC Family. TMC is transparent with Team Members and customers in their expectations and in their preparations for PDPM. TMC expects integrity from Team Members and Customers, and does not waver in this expectation. TMC recently put into place several safeguards to protect the company financially for PDPM. I appreciate this as a long-time TMC Team Member, as I've been through several regulatory changes with this company, and trust that any decisions made at the corporate level have been thoroughly thought through, considered, and prayed over. I trust this company immensely.

Cons

I honestly have no cons. I cannot imagine going through the changes of PDPM with any other company.

Advice to Management

Hold your heads up high, and know that we are all in this together. Our Teams and Team Members are doing everything we can to uphold our culture and core values. ALL IN!

TMC2019-09-12

TMC Response

September 20, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your raving review. TMC is a family and because of this we want to make sure everyone is taken care of even in the changes occuring. TMC is very happy you're seeing our efforts and understand the anxiety will come to an end with the changes taking place. TMC knows our ...

Discover more reviews about TMC.