TMC - My employer of choice! | Glassdoor

"My employer of choice!"

Current Employee - COTA in Pineville, LA

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Adaptable, TMC is on the cutting edge and up to date on all post-acute care regulations that impact facilities as well as therapist. Often time, my other therapy friends, ask me, what is TMC doing about this? How is this being handled at TMC? This is b/c we are seen in the field as experts and try to stay ahead of the curve. Focused on Patient Centered Care through education / resources and time to treat and focus... on patients.

Cons

All therapist need to take ownership in patient centered care / billing practices

Advice to Management

Training for staff to ensure optimal support at the facility level.

TMC2015-09-24
  1. "Best Rehab Company EVER!!"

I have been working at TMC

Pros

Solution based, proactive with industry changes, forward thinking. Great benefits, family friendly atmosphere, transparent, truly care for their employees. Great opportunities for career advancement. Invests in team members.

Cons

Nothing. They are a wonderful company!

TMC2019-10-12
  2. "Positive work culture"

Current Employee - TCN OT in Houma, LA

I have been working at TMC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive work environment and culture that is cultivated from the top down. Company that focuses on giving back and making a difference in an undeserved and sometimes neglected population. Forward looking company that is working to expand in changing health care environments as opposed to being reactionary.

Cons

High productivity standards on the treatment level.

TMC2019-10-08

Discover more reviews about TMC.