TMX Finance Family of Companies - Great company if you want to work hard and be rewarded for it! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TMX Finance Family of Companies

"Great company if you want to work hard and be rewarded for it!"

Current Employee - Corporate in Savannah, GA
Current Employee - Corporate in Savannah, GA

I have been working at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Managment is flexible enough to allow you think outside the box but rigid enough that you can still get some structured feedback. The best part is the pay structure. Most companies pay you the same no matter how much work you do but here, when you affect the bottom line you can increase your income. Fun, fast paced working environment and the growth is amazing in this economy.

Cons

Direction of you position is constantly changing. This could be a pro or cons I guess. If you get bored doing the same thing its great but if you want to come in to a company where you do the exact same thing day-in day-out, this is not the company for you.

Other Employee Reviews for TMX Finance Family of Companies

"It sucked!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its very good pay and you don't do much. Its really easy stuff.

Cons

In my opinion the customer service sucks big time. You know when you go into a store or restaurant and you get treated horribly and you never want to go back well this is one place I would hate to go back. Maybe it was just the store I worked at which I don't feel like saying which one it was but hopefully they get better people working their soon!

Advice to Management

To get better General and Store Managers ASAP!

"Stay away!"

Former Employee - District Manager in Virginia (South Africa)
    Former Employee - District Manager in Virginia (South Africa)

I worked at TMX Finance Family of Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Closed on Sundays and half days on Saturday, although DMs WILL work 7 days per week, regardless of what the recruiters tell you.

Cons

Senior management is completely disconnected from the field and refuses to listen to the real world feedback on how the company can be successful. The new president should quickly realize that he is clueless about running this company and resign.

Advice to Management

Stop implementing programs based on a "hunch" that they might work and then punish the field when they don't work.

TMX Finance Family of Companies Response

Feb 22, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

We value your honest feedback. We are always striving to improve and will take your feedback into consideration. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.