Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Career and Family

Apr 20, 2021 - District Director of Operations in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for the company 7 years and I have loved every position I’ve held. TMX has provided me an abundance of opportunities and has allowed me to develop and grow. I have encountered many amazing leaders that strived to make me better, that pushed me hard and allowed me to make mistakes and learn. TMX is more than just a company it builds foundation for family, the company strives to ensure you have a work/life balance and is consistently involved in your community. This has been the best job I have ever had I get passionate just talking about the company and the opportunities we possess.

Cons

TMX has provided so much for me and my family to say something negative would reflect something that I don’t believe. I could input something in this cons area, but it would not be true and not be from the heart. What I can say is the only con would have been not joining the company earlier.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

TMX Finance Family of Companies Response

Communications & Social Media Specialist

It sounds like you are enjoying your time with us! We are honored to hear your positive feedback and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We wish you continued success in your career with the Company!

1. 5.0
    Former Temporary Employee, less than 1 year

Great environment!

May 10, 2021 - Temporary Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

My favorite thing about TMX is culture and environment! Everyone is friendly and ready to assist you with any needs you may have! New employee training is very informative and helpful in knowing who is who and what they do. It feels like my career is a puzzle and they are providing me all of the pieces I need to be successful!

Cons

I have not found any cons!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

TMX has been a life changing experience from career development, financial stability and finding a career not a job.”

Apr 25, 2021 - District Director of Operations in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Uncapped bonus potential, the work we put in determines our salaries and there is no limit. The career growth opportunities, team members with passion, drive and dedication will advance you to the next level. Women empowerment focus and diversity. Working for TMX you are part of a family not just a job. Leadership is impeccable, they are supportive, engaged and encouraging.

Cons

I truly have nothing I would change about my experience here. The culture we have is undeniably exceptional.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

TMX Finance Family of Companies Response

Communications & Social Media Specialist

Discover more reviews about TMX Finance Family of Companies.