TMone - Hated it | Glassdoor

"Hated it"

Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Dakota Dunes, SD
Former Employee - Call Center Agent in Dakota Dunes, SD

I worked at TMone full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hours were the only thing about the place that I liked. Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00 pm.

Cons

To start off, they get you into the interviewing and tell you that it is a fun relaxed environment, supervisors are great, you're going to make $10.50 per hour after training, plus if you make it through training you get a $500.00 bonus. They basically straight up lie to your face. Your base pay is $8.00 per hour, you get the extra $2.50 per hour if you are there 40 hours a week with absolutely no overtime. No leaving early for your kids, dying family member, nothing. They ask you to be there 10 minutes before your shift so they can go over daily tasks and such, but you absolutely cannot clock in until 8:00am. With that bonus, if you walk in 2 minutes late, were in the bathroom when they took roll, or anything like that you lost the bonus. The weeks of training doesn't even come close to things you will be asked/yelled at when you get on the phone. They are constantly quoting "At This Time" so they can change things whenever they feel like without giving you any warning. Don't even get me started on the environment. I turned a supervisor in multiple times for harassment, and all that was done was they told me that it wasn't harassment, that I brought it on myself by not following the rules, and it was all in good fun. All in all, not a good company to work for.

Other Employee Reviews for TMone

1. "Great Place to Grow"

Pros

Fun and fast paced place to work.

Cons

A good 401K plan would be a great addition

2. "Supervisors"

Pros

The opportunity to manage in a fast paced environment.

Cons

Not alto of support

Advice to Management

Be prepared to stay busy.