Employee Review

Current Employee

Great place to work

Apr 17, 2021 - Teacher Evaluator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible scheduling Paid training Lots of support

Cons

There are no cons here

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.seasonal-former

Seasonal Assignment Reviewer - Wish It Was Full-Time

Jul 8, 2021 - Educator in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great pay -Flexible hours -Work from home -Excellent communication -Easy to use virtual platform -Friendly, kind, helpful supervisors -Excellent professionalism -Organized, well managed, runs smoothly

Cons

-My position was only seasonal and part-time and I was unable to find a similar regular, full-time position that I was qualified for with the company or I absolutely would have stayed on!

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just Don't

Jul 9, 2021 - Teaching Trainee in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Exposure to curriculum and planning

Cons

I have taught myself everything in this training program so far. My coaches can be nice people at times (condescending attitudes from most coaches) but overall but they are not helpful whatsoever when it comes to curriculum and planning. I am doing work for this program from 7 am until 2 am every single day; including weekends and all I am told is to "practice mindfulness" and "this is what it takes". I know a lot of teachers and no, this is not a normal teacher schedule at all. I haven't even had time respond back to my family or friends in two weeks. Not to mention that they only tell you a 1/3 of your scores that determine whether you pass or not in the end so we could all be wasting our time. It is way too stressful and I am only 2 weeks in. I am so far doing well scores wise, so don't take this as a bitter review; I will probably pass PST with flying colors. If a passing resident feels this way then I can only imagine how a resident who is struggling feels. I feel like I have been bamboozled and trapped into this and I cannot get out.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TNTP.