Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Unlike anywhere else I have worked

Jan 14, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here. I have learned more in the year I have been here than I would have learned in 7 years somewhere else. The people are great and there to support each other. It is fun to work with so many people committed to changing this industry.

Cons

The company has historically taken a combative approach to the industry and that makes it difficult to work with other agents. The hours can also be intense at times but much less than if I were on my own.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

TRELORA Response

Social Media Guy

Thanks, we're glad you love it, and we also appreciate the constructive criticism too. Although we always aim to be industry-changing, we do not wish to be combative with agents themselves, and we will work on this for the future. Additionally, we'll keep working on our technology solutions for you guys to ensure that everyone is working hours that are more effective and hopefully a bit less "intense."

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Mar 25, 2021 - Realtor in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great culture a

Cons

Long hours, not to much bad to say

Be the first to find this review helpful

TRELORA Response

Social Media Guy

Thank you for the constructive review! We're glad you like the people, but we'll look into how we can distribute working hours better. We appreciate the heads up!

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Listing Coordinator

Apr 27, 2021 - Listing Coordinator in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, every coworker has turned into a genuine friendship!

Cons

The pay is VERY low, the salary definitely does not match the amount of work the job entails.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TRELORA.