KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Unlike anywhere else I have worked

Jan 14, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here. I have learned more in the year I have been here than I would have learned in 7 years somewhere else. The people are great and there to support each other. It is fun to work with so many people committed to changing this industry.

Cons

The company has historically taken a combative approach to the industry and that makes it difficult to work with other agents. The hours can also be intense at times but much less than if I were on my own.

Continue reading

TRELORA Response

Social Media Guy

Thanks, we're glad you love it, and we also appreciate the constructive criticism too. Although we always aim to be industry-changing, we do not wish to be combative with agents themselves, and we will work on this for the future. Additionally, we'll keep working on our technology solutions for you guys to ensure that everyone is working hours that are more effective and hopefully a bit less "intense."

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a really good place to work

Mar 17, 2022 - Agent in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Trelora is all around a pretty good place to work. In looking at some of the other reviews, the culture must vary a bit based on location. My team is pretty diverse and pretty much all of the managers in my location are female, which is empowering to see! The office is in a pretty cool location, but everywhere around it is expensive, so getting lunch out is hard to afford to do often. Probably the best thing about being here is getting to have a long lasting impact on the people who buy or sell their home with Trelora. It feels good to have clients get excited about having a good experience and saving a ton of money, especially with how crazy expensive houses can be. The day to day work is fun enough, but its the teammates and camaraderie that make it a place I'm happy to be

Cons

It seems like because Trelora is so focused on charging people less money, there is also less money for employees. Part of the reason to be at Trelora is to help save people money, but it means that I'm making less than some other agents would but at least I get benefits and PTO which I have not gotten at other places. Also when it is really busy, especially at the peak of summer it can get really hard to manage the workload and still have a life. If you are fan of being outside in the summer, this is not a good fit.

Continue reading
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Oversells under delivers

May 20, 2022 - Agent in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work that is about it

Cons

Very poor bonus structure Micromanagers who are top down not collaborative Pressured to bend to the leaders political views Absolutely no work / life balance- makes you hourly, will not pay overtime but expects you to be glued to your emails and phone at all hours

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about TRELORA.

TRELORA Photos