TRG Customer Solutions - My experience with TRG was memorable to show how not to multi million dollar business | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TRG Customer Solutions

"My experience with TRG was memorable to show how not to multi million dollar business"

Former Employee - Operations Supervisor in Newport News, VA
Former Employee - Operations Supervisor in Newport News, VA

I worked at TRG Customer Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people I worked with over the years there, a real sense of family

Cons

The Management there even in Human Resources was corrupt got most of their salary off the backs of the hundreds of employees at TRG Hampton

Advice to Management

It seems upper management came in and cleaned up, they are on the right track

Other Employee Reviews for TRG Customer Solutions

1. "TRG Customer Solutions"

Current Employee - Tech Support Agent in Bend, OR
    Current Employee - Tech Support Agent in Bend, OR

I have been working at TRG Customer Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In my community TRG attracts great people. We are a team that truly care about each other and work together for a common positive outcome for the entire team.

TRG is in process of implementing a management training program with the goal of grooming top performing non-management personnel for management positions.

Cons

Employee benefits are weak. Advancement opportunities are available, but the financial motivations to advance are not there. All but two management positions barely make more that non-management.

Advice to Management

Someone who cries to get what they want should not stand in the way of other hard working employees from getting what they have earned.

2. "The company focuses on profit only, do not really care about employees"

Former Employee - Team Manager in Bend, OR
    Former Employee - Team Manager in Bend, OR

I worked at TRG Customer Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people who work there for the most part are hard working, Mid level management is caring and mostly supportive. The building and environment are very nice.

Cons

Upper managements main focus is money. They do not even have a receptionist or a local phone number for someone to contact an employee in case of an emergency. They've gotten rid of numerous management employees so they could save a dime. They complain about retention and do nothing to ensure a reason for them to stay. Turnover is like pancakes, cold and heartless. They cobble together equipment rather than investing a bit of money to make new employees feel cared for. Computers are moved in and out of rooms constantly for training, rather than outfitting the center appropriately. They outsource every job they possibly can and do not provide proper training of foreign employees.

Advice to Management

If you were to fully support your employees, they would be happier and more productive. Most everyone I new there would have gladly and quickly left for other employees if the market were better. Many of the employees are quite talented and would be welcomed by other employers if they had the positions. Turnover is a food group not an employment prerequiste.