TRISTAR Risk Management - I dont recommend anyone working for Tristar Santa Ana | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TRISTAR Risk Management

"I dont recommend anyone working for Tristar Santa Ana"

Former Employee - Senior Adjuster in Santa Ana, CA
Former Employee - Senior Adjuster in Santa Ana, CA

Pros

If you can negotiate higher pay - but then they will dump an unrealistic workload on you. In my case they expected me to provide status reports for employers on 180 cases all in a span of 6 weeks and so I found myself working overtime until 12 midnight on weekdays and working even on weekends just to finish, without getting paid overtime. Management also does not welcome negative feedback even if it is for the purpose of improving things. If you do, then beware!

Cons

They expect you to work overtime with no overtime pay. They also provide minimum training so it's up to you to read new legislation on your own and to pay for additional classes.

Advice to Management

They have forgotten how it is to be an adjuster and they expect you to do everything and yet do not give the support and assistance to get the job done

Other Employee Reviews for TRISTAR Risk Management

"management"

Former Employee - Management in Cal (Somalia)
    Former Employee - Management in Cal (Somalia)

Pros

Let me think about it

Cons

Benefits are horrid. Expensive and very below average. The entire company at every level is run on a shoestring. Everybody does at least 3 jobs and gets paid for one. Speaking of pay, its lower than any other TPA and that is a known fact that is known by senior management. The overall morale and the buildings (which are owned by the CEO who flys his own jet, enough said) are way below acceptable. Nothing changes and nobody wins.

Advice to Management

Stop with the retreats and the jets and being a real estate holding company and become a TPA that isn't below average in every possible way. Offer benefits that aren't the bottom of the barrel.

"Focus is Growth of Company not quality of growth"

I have been working at TRISTAR Risk Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It provides a paycheck every week..

Cons

Skimpy benefits/pay/workload/low morale. Employees are treated as dispensibles

Advice to Management

Seeking growth of the company while ignoring stakeholders will have the opposite effect wanted