TRULY360 - Great company, service, and culture! Please read. | Glassdoor

"Great company, service, and culture! Please read."

Current Employee - Business Sales in Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I have been working at TRULY360 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Truly360 checked many boxes for me in a company! Great market, products, support, innovative, Google-partnered benefits, team-focused, and room for growth. The office has a great modern vibe, positive people, and goal-oriented practices. Awesome environment to inspire, motivate and be successful. An active, healthy lifestyle seems to promote self-improvement with books and other resources available. I've learned more in 1st year than I could imagine when initially hired, especially the inner works of Google. Having expertise in a progressive, global, expansive brand like Google is super exciting! Opportunities to travel around the world are provided, meeting amazing people in the process. Enjoy the interaction within departments and the collective exchange of ideas; always looking to better systems and make improvements. I believe some ex-employees have may look to taint a great company that has such amazing opportunities. Success to me is determined by the individual, not outside dependent factors. Good balance of professional and personal life; being able to take time off as needed. Helpful having flexibility for employees to accommodate their daily commute. This is not to mention the regular potlucks and BBQs. The team works hard and can clear the mind with a game of ping pong or cornhole. Not too many food options close; so regular Costco runs help stock the kitchen with healthy food/drink options. Team building functions and group activities are coordinated to strengthen trust and relationships. I love the area, beautiful office, and a nice scenic drive to work every day. I guess everyone has their perspective; however, this is how I see it and most others would agree. My advice to anyone would be to have the experience of visiting the office and meeting people who work with the company rather than believing everything they read online.

Cons

Like any growing business, there are challenges implementing ideas quickly. Leading the market can be exciting, yet patience is difficult.

Continue reading
    TRULY3602020-02-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Amazing people and amazing workplace"

Current Employee - Manager in Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I have been working at TRULY360 full-time for less than a year

Pros

I absolutely LOVE my job! I look forward to coming to work every day and I truly enjoy all my co-workers. My work is interesting and fun and I get to meet tons of amazing people on a regular basis. We do lots of fun team building, potlucks and group activities. There is lots of room for advancement if you work hard. We're still considered a pretty small company, so you'll get out of it what you put in but it will require hard work. I do think most of these reviews were left by some disgruntled employees who are trying to ruin the reputation of a great company. It is not often that you get to work closely with the CEO of the corporation you work for. Our CEO is extremely involved in the day to day activity of the business and is always coaching his employees. In the last 6 months, I have learned more here than any other job I've ever had. Another huge pro, in my opinion, is the amount of travel I have been able to do. I have seen the most incredible places in the country and I absolutely love being on the go! Loooove my job here at Truly360!

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say about working here. The hours are super flexible, time off is flexible and I love the people I get to work with! I 10/10 recommend it!

TRULY3602020-01-06
  2. "All these positive reviews are lies."

Former Employee - Associate in Rancho Santa Fe, CA

I worked at TRULY360 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lower level employees were great people, they're all just grinding and my review doesn't reflect anyone that I worked with.

Cons

I was asked to write a review within days of being hired. I had no idea what to say besides that the company was great (mind you, they had no reviews so they would know who wrote what). There is absolutely no time off, not even if you have a death in the family or for holidays. The CEO had us pray over every meal that he was present for. There were always big announcements but nothing ever came from it. Employees were constantly lied to or conned. Clients were sold packages that were never delivered on. There is absolutely no sign of morals within the company. I really don't know where to end, just stay away!

Continue reading
    TRULY3602019-12-30

Discover more reviews about TRULY360.