TSL Marketing - I don't want to be Anonymous, I want to go on Record. Kevin Allen recommends you come join a winning team!!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TSL Marketing

"I don't want to be Anonymous, I want to go on Record. Kevin Allen recommends you come join a winning team!!!!"

Current Employee - Business Development Team Member in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Business Development Team Member in Columbia, MD

I have been working at TSL Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The People Here are Phenomenal, I joined two years ago, and I'm not going ANYWHERE!!!!

Cons

We don't believe in complaining, We implement solutions to all challenges, with managements support!!!

Advice to Management

Keep Up the Great Work, and thank you for hiring me!!!!

Other Employee Reviews for TSL Marketing

"Great Company and Fantastic Ability to Evolve with Customer Needs"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Columbia, MD

I worked at TSL Marketing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked for TSL for 7 years, to this day I count myself lucky to have a job in a difficult economy. It was a pleasure watching TSL grow over the years, I only see great things for them in the future! Employees who come to TSL will develop skills and knowledge to last a lifetime. Senior Management always has an open door and will help mentor you in your career path.

Cons

With the rapid growth of the company all team members must be ready to take on extra responsibilities, resulting in long hours spent at the office or home. That being said if you do ever feel like you are overwhelmed Senior Management is around the corner to help you reorganize your workload.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. One of the great things about TSL is your ability to evolve with your internal and external customer needs.

"Growing Company, Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Quincy, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Quincy, MA

I have been working at TSL Marketing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Even in this difficult economy, TSL has continued to grow year over year. We have a great sense of team and camaraderie amongst the team members. Employees who come to TSL will develop valuable skills in sales and marketing. TSL offers great career opportunities within TSL with a rapid career progression path. We work hard and our culture is focused on delivering the best results to our clients and being the best place to work. You have the ability to work in an office or as a virtual employee.

Cons

We work hard and we play hard. As a growing company we operate at a rapid pace to keep up with customer demands. To help keep the pace with our growth, employees have the ability to take on additional responsibilities. Some projects are harder than others and we do what it takes to make it happen. At times it can be stressful but there is a great satisfaction that comes with completing a difficult project.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making the two initiatives: “Best place to work” and “Best Customer Experience” a top priority. Our culture continues to grow stronger because of it.