TST Media - I liked the people & concepts, but was never given a chance to grow within the organization after working hard for them. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TST Media

"I liked the people & concepts, but was never given a chance to grow within the organization after working hard for them."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Fun, energetic, sports-oriented company. Work-hard, play-hard attitude. Small sized up and coming company. Can be involved in as much or as little as you want.

Cons

I put in a ton of time and effort into their companies projects and thought they would bring me on full-time. I worked my tail off and every position I applied for I never would hear back from them. I thought I'd developed a solid relationship with the workers at TST so I was surprised that I couldn't even get an interview after all the work I'd put in.

Advice to Management

Be more courteous to those that work hard for you. Offering positions for a couple months at a low base pay I believe is wrong. I wish you would offer more growth within the organization and allow your employees to learn on the job.

Other Employee Reviews for TST Media

1. "A great experience"

Former Employee - Social Media Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Social Media Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at TST Media full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked 6 years as a summer employee and a little less than 1 year full-time. I am very thankful for the experience and skills I take away from this job!

Cons

In hockey season requires long hours limiting social life.

2. "Company doesn't care about your long-term success."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at TST Media part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very hip and cool industry to work in. Good work-life balance.

Cons

No opportunities to promote from within. Stability is a major downfall. Low pay and no room for growth. You just come and go as they need you.