TSYS|Total System Services - Awesome | Glassdoor

"Awesome"

I have been working at TSYS|Total System Services full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great place to work, management cares about employees, employees support each other; lots of opportunities for advancement and expanding your knowledge and work skills. Great training available - online and in classroom envirnment

Cons

Some new employees don't trust mgt and fellow employees probably based on work experience with management.peers in other companies - stirs up trouble within teams at times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the

Other Employee Reviews for TSYS|Total System Services

"Current employee review"

Current Employee - Sales Analyst Senior in Columbus, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Analyst Senior in Columbus, GA

I have been working at TSYS|Total System Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been at TSYS for about a year. Due to moving many times in the past 20 years for my spouse's military career, I have had the opportunity to work for many different companies. I can honestly say this is the BEST one I have ever worked for and I am grateful to work here. My boss does not micro-manage me because he knows I'm doing my job. I feel like it's a big family and I also love the amenities!

Cons

It is very difficult to think of any cons for me. I do hear other people who have worked here for years complain about things here and there, but I think that is because they have not had the opportunity to work for other companies to make a fair comparison. TSYS goes above and beyond to engage it's employees in regards to the work environment.

2. "Great Company"

I have been working at TSYS|Total System Services (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great People, good learning opportunities, good company

Cons

Still working through struggles of being a multi national big company...but good intentions and plans