TTEC - Great company | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Great company"

I worked at TTEC part-time

Pros

Great company to work for!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Other Employee Reviews for TTEC

1. "Atrocious training class."

I worked at TTEC part-time

Pros

Little beyond potential work-from-home. Can't think of anything else, but twenty words required here.

Cons

Massive problems with TeleTech web class technology, interdepartmental organization, also student computer compatibility, ineffective teaching methodology - no role-playing of live training calls, then forcing unprepared students on live public phone calls under threat of dismissal with subsequent bad outcomes for students, TeleTech and its client(s). A class of 80+, all interested in the job, but one-half had quit by the third week. Seen this even worse with Alpine Access/Sykes-At-Home.

Advice to Management

Your inferior training classes are causing you to lose interested, talented and able long-term workers who now have a bad taste in their mouths when they hear "TeleTech".

2. "My experience with Teletech was educational, exciting as well as fulfilling."

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Birmingham, AL

I worked at TTEC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Caring Staff, continuous growth in technical knowledge, skillful team work techniques, building strong management and unlimited customer care skills.

Cons

As a company that offers technical support its important that software always be updated, some of our software was outdated.

Advice to Management

Make sure the equipment agents use was equivalent or better then the product being sold.