TTI of USA - Recruiter | Glassdoor

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
Former Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I worked at TTI of USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to recruit and make commission.

Cons

Hostile work environment and false representation of job responsibility.

Advice to Management

Hire competent people to run your office. Misrepresenting job opportunities is terrible. Luring candidates under false pretenses is unethical.

Other Employee Reviews for TTI of USA

"New Business Development"

Former Employee - Business Development in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Business Development in New York, NY

I worked at TTI of USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was hired on the premise that I would be bringing in new business, as well as be able to provide strategic guidance. It appeared to be an opportunity to contribute to what seemed a progressive organization (I quickly learned otherwise).

Cons

Misrepresented job role, unpleasant work conditions and unethical business partnerships. Asking an employed person to leave their existing opportunity under the representation that TTI can offer better is simply not true (I agree with the earlier review of unethical luring). While working for TTI, earned me an income, I am happy to no longer be their employee. I believe a pristine reputation is everything and sadly TTI is quite tarnished. It was very disappointing to see grown adults engage in negative behavior. It was particularly sad to see that the most senior person in management conducted internal business in a verbally abusive way (almost daily). To those that may join this company, I wish you all the luck and success I was not afforded.

Advice to Management

Respect the people that have chosen to engage in working for you. Everyone has a value, recognize what that value is and use it to generate revenue while fostering a positive work environment.

"Abundance of Opportunities"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at TTI of USA as an intern

Pros

Lisa Kennedy, CEO of TTI of USA, took me on as an intern after my freshman year of college. Lisa provided me several opportunities to explore areas of interest to me. Moreover, she has and continues to provide unconditional support in all that I do. As a result, I am continuously learning various aspects of the business world. Lisa is very accommodating to my academic schedule and has even offered me a full-time position for this upcoming year.

Cons

I do not have any "cons" to list