TWO MEN AND A TRUCK - The experience I went through here as a former employee was awesome. Great hours and the commute is nice. | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Good pay and great way to stay in shape" (in 12 reviews)

• "Good exercise and pretty good tips" (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours, inconsistency in management and hours, equipment is not always up to date" (in 20 reviews)

• "Low pay, no benefits to speak of (health insurance offered was way more expensive than Obamacare)," (in 16 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"The experience I went through here as a former employee was awesome. Great hours and the commute is nice."

Pros

It turns you into a better and even more hard working person.

Cons

You have to be strong. There are no excuses and you just always keep up the pace.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good Company"

Former Employee - Driver/Mover in Lansing, MI
    Former Employee - Driver/Mover in Lansing, MI

I worked at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, during heavy season i always got plenty of hours, management friendly and helpful

Cons

You can get slammed if a job is not estimated right, or a customer adds things, or you have to pick up a second, third, or fourth move in a day for whatever reason.

Advice to Management

none

2. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Community Relations Coordinator in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Community Relations Coordinator in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company as a whole has a wonderful outlook on family and community from the national down to the local levels. Its a big family here. The pay is solid and the relationships I build are long term and reliable. As a previous driver I have to say that here in KC, our crews are truly cared about and seen as valuable people, not disposable bodies. That really makes you feel better when the job gets tough. The management stands behind you and fights for you.

Cons

As a previous driver, I have to say, its a physically demanding job. Thats about my only gripe and should be expected in this line of work.

Advice to Management

Dont lose the small business culture and values as we grow larger.

Discover more reviews about TWO MEN AND A TRUCK.