Taco Bell - Satisfied but no Hours. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Taco Bell

"Satisfied but no Hours."

Current Employee - Taco Bell Cashier in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Taco Bell Cashier in Troy, MI

I have been working at Taco Bell part-time (More than a year)

Pros

People always complain about working for fast food. But taco bell has it easy. Get it done and you are fine. They don't care how you get it done either.

Cons

Low hours if below 18, and no benefits besides financial. Healthcare isn't provided except for assistant managers.

Advice to Management

Give more hours to the high schoolers. Work your schedules in and don't make stupid excuses.

Other Employee Reviews for Taco Bell

1. "Not worth minimum wage."

Former Employee - Service Champion in Longmont, CO
    Former Employee - Service Champion in Longmont, CO

I worked at Taco Bell full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice Co-workers, managers were also nice. Free Soda. People worked together. Some nice customers. Working in the Morning/Afternoon is not impossible.

Cons

You get as very little money to work you butt off. Drive-thru is normally really hard, however, when you are scheduled solo (taking orders, money, getting drinks, sauces, passing out food) on drive-thru on a Friday and Saturday night when every moment is timed, and you are right by the highway it is impossible. However that happened to me on multiple occasions. It is also even harder if it is a Taco Bell with a Pizza Hut Express. Some customers are very rude no matter how nice you are to them. Morning crew often has too many people running down the already under-scheduled hours of the night crew who have to make it up. You also only get half off food up to a 2.50 discount. And also, there was a good amount of drama there, however I think that may just have been because people do actually try to be friends, and get there feelings hurt. Also, we regularly did not get our breaks (the ones that are mandated by law).

Advice to Management

Treat your employees right. Let more people work in a given time frame, or pay us more.

2. "Eh....as a Service Champion"

Former Employee - Service Champion in Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Service Champion in Long Beach, CA

I worked at Taco Bell part-time (More than a year)

Pros

You work to make the money you want. This was a job that helped me get through roughly a year of school. Easy to do, talk to customers, hand out orders, handle money. you also got a small discount. Sometimes you get a lot of hours

Cons

It's Taco Bell. People will get mad at you for messing up if you're not quick enough or getting their orders right. My location prided itself on being quick so I had to keep with it. Sometimes I didn't get a lot of hours.

Advice to Management

Don't be so scatter-brained. Stop allowing gossip. Get your stuff together.