Taco Bell - Loved it | Glassdoor

"Loved it"

Former Employee - Team Service Member in Mount Dora, FL
Former Employee - Team Service Member in Mount Dora, FL

I worked at Taco Bell full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Taco Bell was my very first job and I loved it. Very fast paced so things are always interesting, you meet new and wonderful people and the managers usually are very friendly and warming. I have always worked with a friendly team, every age, every race and gender. It provides a great opportunity to grow.

Cons

Lots of drama. Yes the staff gets along great, but most re very inconsiderate of the people around them. DO NOT speak your personal life but thats most jobs, as long as you stay out of drama and do your job well people wont bother you.

Advice to Management

You should monitor the staff more and encourage team work little better.

Other Employee Reviews for Taco Bell

1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Restaurant General Manager
    Current Employee - Restaurant General Manager

I have been working at Taco Bell full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Diverse teams, great culture, hard work is recognized by supervisors. Easy to want to come to work when hard work is recognized and appreciated.

Cons

Customers that do not understand how difficult it is sometimes to deliver a quality product in under 60 seconds. Customers think that because you work at Taco Bell you must be uneducated and can't get better work.

Advice to Management

Create media awareness to the public stressing the fact that our teams do work hard to deliver a quality product consistently. Just because you are paying a 'value' price doesn't give the customer the right to treat employees like garbage. Upper management does not take notice of how bad customers are in some locations....just want employees to suck it up and smile, no matter if they are cursed at....have food thrown at them, etc. Doesn't matter if customers are under the influence or not.

"I really do like my job"

Current Employee - Service Champion in Toledo, OH
    Current Employee - Service Champion in Toledo, OH

I have been working at Taco Bell part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people I work with are the best, they do their best every day and I am glad to call them my friends more than coworkers

Cons

There are too many internal politics at my store to wish for advancement but I love my job all the same.

Advice to Management

Listen to your underlings... without them, you would have NOTHING. We are what makes your store what it is. We are the face of Taco Bell.