Employee Review

Current Employee

Yea

Dec 14, 2021 - Food Service Worker in Cherry Point, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company overall is pretty good

Cons

It depends who you work with

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Jobs

May 25, 2022 - General Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are Building great work benefits

Cons

Turn over rates is very high

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

horrible

May 19, 2022 - Cashier in Jacksonville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

decent crew, cheap food, convenient distance from home

Cons

I never had any hours while i worked at my location, i myself have eavesdropped on the fact that i was one of the least-favorite cashiers in the crew due to my nervous demeanor and constant "distraction and repetitive language" (I have autism). there was a lot of bad blood with the crew. I was 16/17 during the time i worked at the N Marine location in jacksonville. Pay was horrible, compared to the job itself. I was receiving 8.55 an hour to run all of drive thru, food, dishes, and customer service at the same time, sometimes i was also by myself. We were all understaffed, maybe due to an uneasy workspace besides a few of the tue/wed/fri/sun shifts. the building itself was falling apart and we did not have the budget to maintain even the most basic needs of the machinery used in the kitchen. taco bell is definitely NOT the place to start as a first time job in the food industry, with customer demands being at an all time high to only having 2-3 people in the kitchen, we were lucky if there were 4 of us. It was hard to keep up, especially during the time they brought the nacho fries back june of last year. unless you prefer high-pressure work environments with sour/biased attitudes displayed in professional environments along with horrible customers, especially if you are dealing with mental and physical challenges, this is not the job for you.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Taco Bell.