Tacoma Community College - Very beneficial college! Great for transferring into a four year college, and a campus that promotes success! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tacoma Community College

"Very beneficial college! Great for transferring into a four year college, and a campus that promotes success!"

I worked at Tacoma Community College part-time

Pros

This college is filled with clubs, activities, and student engagement. The school is proactive, and looks towards the future. Their student government is strong, and if you choose to get involved at TCC it is a highly rewarding experience!

Cons

Nothing that will drive you too insane. Sometimes there is financial aid issues, but I've only heard about this, I did not experience this in the process of getting my degree.

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome! Keep it up! :-)

Other Employee Reviews for Tacoma Community College

1. "Math Advising and Resource Center Tutoring"

Current Employee - MARC Tutor in Tacoma, WA
    Current Employee - MARC Tutor in Tacoma, WA

I have been working at Tacoma Community College part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love working here. My boss is really caring and understanding. It is really easy to get your shift covered. It really helps you stay on top of your math.

Cons

I average about 12-15 hours per week. When there is no school there is no work

Advice to Management

I love this job and don't change anything.

2. "Laboratory Stockroom Assistant"

Former Employee - Laboratory Stockroom Assistant in Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Laboratory Stockroom Assistant in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Tacoma Community College (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible scheduling, diverse tasks, decent pay. A good job if you are enrolled in school.

Cons

Employer limits hours to part time to avoid paying benefits. Management unorganized. Transfers to different teams without notice or asking employees if they are okay with it.

Advice to Management

Clean the stockrooms and reorganized storage to meet OSHA standards. Consider the existing employees before hiring new people.