Take Care Health - Nurse Pracitioner | Glassdoor

"Nurse Pracitioner"

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Flexiblility, good benefits, autonomy

Cons

Limits on clinical practice from management

Advice to Management

Streamline the feedback that practitioners get. Comes from too many sources and gets confusing after awhile.

Other Employee Reviews for Take Care Health

"This is a solid company that is growing!"

Current Employee - Health Center Nurse Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Health Center Nurse Manager in New York, NY

Pros

It has a very large national clinical community. Management works very hard to ensure peer support.

The shared computer database that is used is very exstensive with many new features.

This company has recently merged CHD Meridian, Whole Health and Walgreens (Take Care). Take Care is a nurse driven company that remembers that ultimately the patient is our reason for working so hard. The company employs a lot of first rate clinicians and respects experience that comes with age.

Cons

The policies and paperwork seem excessive. To ensure state compliance there are many protocols and paperwork to follow. It is a lot to keep up with.

Advice to Management

I would suggest to cut back on beaurocracy/paperwork. Some of it can be very time consuming.

"They strive to be the "Employer of Choice" and they tend to be on a daily basis... at least for me."

Current Employee - Patient Support Specialist in Fargo, ND
    Current Employee - Patient Support Specialist in Fargo, ND

Pros

The benefits package is wonderful. They are a very caring company with a very unique culture. The company actually cares about their employees and listens to their needs as well. When I have questions I can get my questions answered on a one on one basis normally the same day instead of having to wait for the answer, and when I do have to wait I still get the answer in a timely fashion instead of it being forgotten about or shrugged off.

Cons

We recently went through schedule changes and I know there are a few people who were not happy with the changes that were made or were most likely not advised that their schedule was going to be changed at all. The management has changed 4 times in the past year but other than that I have no complaints about how the company is run.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing... turnover is slim to none at best in my department, but if too many changes are implemented too fast that could change.