Talend - Talend is one-of-a-kind startup company to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Talend

"Talend is one-of-a-kind startup company to work for!"

Current Employee - Senior Finance Manager in Los Altos, CA
Current Employee - Senior Finance Manager in Los Altos, CA

I have been working at Talend full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is a great opportunity and honor that I am able to work for Talend. This is a great startup led by strong, entrepreneurial management team who also focus on building teams with happy employees. Compensation is fair in the industry. I achieved my career advancement goal with close to 2 years of working for the company. Overall I am a very satisfied employee.

Cons

Talend teams are geographically and culturally diverse, which can make collaboration & communication a slight challenge sometimes. But that is also what makes the Talend culture interesting and unique!

Other Employee Reviews for Talend

1. "Working at Talend has been a rewarding experience."

Pros

Talend is a diverse and multicultural company with employees from different sides of the world coming together to achieve a common goal - to succeed. There is good collaboration between management and staff. Employees are able to work independently which builds confidence as well as trust. Flexible work schedule is also available.

Cons

Opportunity to telecommute and/or work remotely is not offered to everyone. Long distance commutes affect the employees' work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Provide more companywide teambuilding activities.

Talend Response

May 1, 2014 – VP of Talent Acquisition

Your advice has been heard and our new VP of People Operations, who has passion for fun, collaborative team building activities, is busy coming up with ideas that all employees will enjoy and benefit... More

2. "Great Experience!"

Current Employee - Payroll/Human Resources Coordinator in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Payroll/Human Resources Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Talend full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Talend is a relaxed company, I see room for growth, growing by leaps and bounds. The benefits are great, I just love going to work.

Cons

Some of the biggest challenges here are no training in my department, it is trial and error and learn from it. Communication also seems to be a problem.

Advice to Management

Hire more in the Irvine office, it is nice when everyone is here! There is lots of recruitment opportunities here in Orange County.