Talent Navigation Experts - Amazing people to work with, very professional, and I would recommend them to any one of my friends. | Glassdoor

"Amazing people to work with, very professional, and I would recommend them to any one of my friends."

Former Contractor - Security Engineer in Denver, CO

I worked at Talent Navigation Experts for less than a year

Pros

* They have your best interest in mind * Very knowledgeable in their domain * They were always very responsive to any comments/concerns/questions that I had.

Cons

Honestly there's not one negative thing I can say about this company.

Advice to Management

Jason and Kurt were amazing to work with and I have already told many friends that if they need a job in the future, that they should reach out to TNE.

Talent Navigation Experts2019-08-02

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Thank you!!"

Current Employee - President in Greenwood Village, CO

I have been working at Talent Navigation Experts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I am biased obviously with helping start this company but it is pretty cool to see where we are from day 1 to now nearly year 8. We have the most cohesive and dedicated team we have ever had but it would be remiss of me if I didn't take the opportunity to thank everyone that has worked here over the years. It has been a team effort! Talent Navigation is a company where you can make a great living, have some fun,... and enjoy your life outside of work. Our goals are not easy but they are attainable. Our structure is designed where we let people do what they are great at without micromangement but we offer help if needed. There are a lot of perks to working at TNE and we will continue to grow/prosper for years to come due to our team/culture.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Advice to Management

I am proud of the company Talent Navigation Experts has grown into over the years. We certainly don't claim to be perfect but I honestly believe we have built something special.

Talent Navigation Experts2019-08-06

"Best Place To Work"

Current Employee - Accounting, Payroll, Benefits

I have been working at Talent Navigation Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

I cannot say enough great things about TNE. From the day I started, I felt like I was part of the TNE family. Everyone works as a team and the office chemistry is amazing. Everyone really cares about each other, when life does not go as planned everyone steps in to help and make sure you are supported. Senior management is great, I could never find another company that offers what they do. It's nice to work for... a company where you really feel that you matter.

Cons

Honestly, there is not one single thing that I would change. They have it all figured out.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Talent Navigation Experts2019-07-15

Discover more reviews about Talent Navigation Experts.