Talent6 - Talent 6 is a place to work with room for everyone to shine!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Talent6

"Talent 6 is a place to work with room for everyone to shine!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in South San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

I've been with Talent 6 for over 3 years and within that time I have grown as a person both professionally and personally. I've been privileged to have been surrounded by great leaders who have always had my best interest at heart. Being with the company for over 3 years, I started as an agent, worked my way to trainer and now I manage the entire sales floor. With that said, the opportunity for advancement within Talent6 is tremendous! I'm living proof of that. Talent6 is a work environment for the money motivated, goal oriented, hard worker, who trusts in the leadership of the company to help them achieve business and professional goals alike.

Cons

Because of the high earning potential, Talent6 does not offer a benefit package.

Advice to Management

Lead by example.

Other Employee Reviews for Talent6

1. "Don't believe anything you hear from this place."

Former Employee - Telephone Sales Representative in South San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Telephone Sales Representative in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

The only things that are pros are the coworkers that you mean and occassionally that one or two manager that are good.

Cons

First of all, look at the dates that the 5 star reviews were given. they were all on the same day and the day after. coincidental? i dont think so. you can ask anyone who works there. its brutal. they say you make up to $60 per hour. since i have been there. only 1 person did that. and it was only for 2 hours. its a total lie. and if you read all the reviews it speaks of how the management and the work environment is so great and everything as if they are selling the company. to me it doesnt sound like a regular employee trying to gets his/her opinion out. the only way you make money is if you make sales. if you dont make sales you get minimum wage. its either or not base plus commission. If you are not making sales, you get cut for the day and you get nothing. and if you cant get cut that day, and there are not calls for you, they log you out and you dont get paid because you only get paid if you are logged into the system. inactivity loggs out the employee automatically, for the company they make it seem like you are being called into the "training room" for further training to help you be better but they dont teach you anything except the fact they tell you everything that is wrong and dont do it without telling you what the right hting to do is. for me that was the problem. i was threatened to get fired multiple times while following their exact rules, but thye wouldnt answer my questions at all. management great? ha i laugh at the fact they can be called management. all they want to do is sound superior to you and they they know best. did i mention tht this whole time, you dont get paid? each training can run up to an hour. and it can be multiple times in a day. the last day for me was the time when i was there for 9 hours, and they only paid for 27 dollars. are you kidding me? waste of my time. slave work. everything is just wrong here. and yea right, i dont know if i should be saying this but its technically not sales, you are forcing people to buy this stuff. this is what they teach you. dont let the customer second think, cut them off and manipulate them into the product. i can go on. but i think this is enough for people to stay away from this company. not even worth it for the meantime cause you cant even go to other interviews during the day.

Advice to Management

instead of saying that you care and you listen. actually do it. dont use your authority that you can fire people as a weapon. thats why i say you management shouldn't be called management at all. management is suppose to teach and help the employees. not threaten them with your authority. embarassment to managers everywhere.

2. "Talent6 will be a force to be reckoned with = )"

Current Employee - Office Manager in South San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Office Manager in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

The culture of Talent 6 is well on its way to becoming one of the best companies to work for. The Senior Management Team have a vision that will enable the entire company move forward into a great future. The chemistry amongst all employees of Talent6 is wonderful. Walking through the call center, you can hear words of encouragement to each other. Even with the dismal economy that faces society, Talent6 has experienced the largest profit margin in the past few months! What does that say about Talent6 as a company?

Cons

This company has been through some rough times (as veteran employees will vouch for), and improvements are being made. However, all is aware that this is a work in progress and all those that stick with it will reap the rewards in the end. Key players are now put into positions where the most progress can be made.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your employees as you have been doing, and understand that if you continue to do so, the company can go very far.