TalentBurst - Thoroughly Professional and Efficient | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TalentBurst

"Thoroughly Professional and Efficient"

Current Contractor - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA
Current Contractor - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TalentBurst as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Highly trained staff with superior communication skills; large roster of potential clients; good follow up and thru on necessary task work connected to the start-to-finish hiring process (paperwork, email, phone calls and other communication-related responses, etc.); Great technical infrastructure (online timesheet, website, etc.).

Cons

Paychecks are every two weeks; the background check forms aren't online and must be filled out manually and faxed, scanned or emailed.

Advice to Management

See cons, above.

Mar 4, 2014 – CEO

Thank you very much for your review. The background check forms are from the agencies running the checks and are not TalentBurst forms. We appreciate the great stuff you have said about... More

Other Employee Reviews for TalentBurst

"TalentBurst intake process is very smooth"

Current Contractor - Programmer in San Diego, CA
    Current Contractor - Programmer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at TalentBurst as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was recently hired at TalentBurst and found the intake process to be quite painless. The HR Dept at TalentBurst was very responsive with the intake paperwork and I was surprised at how quickly things got done. When I had a question, I called the number provided and it was answered by a real person who answered my question directly. So that enabled me to complete my paperwork very quickly. Also all my email questions got answered nearly immediately which prevented any delays in my getting them back the signed forms they needed. All in all, this was a good experience and I have nothing but praise for the HR Dept.

Cons

None. I have no complaints here.

Advice to Management

Since this company hires remotely, as good as their process currently is, it would be even better if the paperwork could be reviewed and signed all online.

Mar 4, 2014 – CEO

Thank you, our HR department is very detail oriented and super organized. Thanks again!

"Smooth Hiring Process"

Current Contractor - IT Service Desk Technician in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Contractor - IT Service Desk Technician in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at TalentBurst as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Although TalentBurst is based in MA and I am based in CA, the new hire process was smooth. The HR department was responsive and my point of contact was easy to reach when I had questions regarding the job.

Cons

I would have preferred filling out all my paperwork in person at a physical location, but they made the process as convenient as it could be without meeting in perosn.

Mar 4, 2014 – CEO

Thank you for your review.