TalentBurst - Great Company to Work with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TalentBurst

"Great Company to Work with"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at TalentBurst full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Talentburst is an amazing company filled with highly skilled, passionate and kind people. They are really open and the company is focused on improving the relationship with their existing / future clients and their consultants/employees. It's fast paced, the people are great and there is so much to learn. This company values your work and it appreciates you.

Cons

Nothing as of now to mention!

Advice to Management

Cheaper Healthcare ? :)

Other Employee Reviews for TalentBurst

1. "Great Relationship and Experience"

Current Contractor - Food & Beverage Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Food & Beverage Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at TalentBurst as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have consulting for the same company for nearly fours years. TalentBurst has made it much easier for me to be compensated and the ability to move seamlessly from Operations to Corporate work with my current company.
    Kevin Callanan has always been supportive and responsive to any questions and requests.

Cons

None. It is a great fit for what I do as a consultant!

TalentBurst Response

Aug 25, 2014 – CEO

Thank you very much for your review, we sincerely appreciate the compliments and also your positive view of Kevin's service. I personally wish you the best for your career. Brad Talwar - CEO

"Excellent on boarding process in major prestige clients as an IT contractor."

Former Employee - Senior Information Security Architect in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Information Security Architect in Boston, MA

I worked at TalentBurst full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent A list clients. Challenging interesting work. Competitive Pay were willing to do 2 thirds W2 and one third Per Diem worked out nicely on both take home and taxes...

Cons

Working as a contractor you invariably get the work no one else really wants to do - wound up doing 1/3 technical and 2/3 audit compliance in a Senior Tech role.

Advice to Management

Client was extremely dependent on third party SaaS vendors (200+) and several were just not up to par in critical areas that should either be placed with a much better SLA (Service Level Agreement) responsive vendor and or brought in house and staffed with experts accordingly.

Vendor evaluations should include EXACT terms of current SLAs and evaluated to performance within the SLA with penalties (monetary credits back to client) for sub par performance to the SLAs with terms that the SaaS contracts can be terminated at will of the client for sub par SLA performance to be determined solely at the discretion of the client. Penalty costs for cut over to new SaaS vendor or broght in house should be born by sub par vendor(s).

TalentBurst Response

Aug 11, 2014 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback it is much appreciated. We have shared your advice with our internal team and will certainly incorporate it into our day to day business processes. Regards, Brad ... More