Talking Rain Beverage Company - Better than ever! | Glassdoor

"Better than ever!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Preston, WA

I have been working at Talking Rain Beverage Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've been a long-time employee of Talking Rain, seen the good and bad. I can say without any doubt, Talking Rain is better today than ever before. The team is working closely together, supportive, and focused on making Talking Rain better.

Cons

Speed is fast. If you like to be part of a company and team that moves quickly and allows all teammates the opportunity to grow and learn, Talking Rain will be a perfect fit.

Advice to Management

Continue fostering the transparent collaborative culture. We greatly appreciates it.

Talking Rain Beverage Company2018-12-12

Other Employee Reviews

"Feeling The Change"

I have been working at Talking Rain Beverage Company full-time

Pros

The last 18 months have really shown a change for the better. The culture is improving, there is better transparency, and I am excited about the emphasis on technology and us Rain Makers.

Cons

None right now. I am impressed with the changes, and excited about the future.

Advice to Management

It's fast paced, make sure to keep an outlook for new talent and technology that is going to let us continue to see the amazing progress and results we are enjoying right now.

Talking Rain Beverage Company2019-07-26

"Growth based off of other employees feedback"

Former Employee - Finance in Preston, WA

I worked at Talking Rain Beverage Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, fitness oriented, discount on beverages

Cons

Lack of honesty and beneficial information when providing feedback, which is required by the company, in order for growth to happen. Some managers don’t have the balls to communicate effectively and lead you to think that you are doing great while behind the scene they set you up to fail. Ultimate disappointment after investing the time and dedication to grow and succeed.

Advice to Management

The system only works when managers and employees provide meaningful feedback that can have an action to follow through and grow from.

Talking Rain Beverage Company2019-08-01

Discover more reviews about Talking Rain Beverage Company.