Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture and environment even during remote work!

Feb 25, 2021 - Senior Solutions Consultant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Started remotely during covid and everything has been great! From the hiring process, onboarding, getting started with the work, everyone I’ve met has been great and extremely helpful in making me feel comfortable and making sure I have everything I need to be successful. It’s definitely difficult starting a job remotely, but the transition has been as smooth as can be. Company outlook is great as well and we’re continuing to grow which is great to see especially during covid

Cons

None that I can think of right now

1 person found this review helpful

Talkwalker Response

HR Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, this is great to hear! Creating a positive remote environment is something we put a lot of attention and effort into, so we love to hear this! We recognize that remote work is a new norm, and are happy to see our team members are having positive experiences with us.

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

A Solid Internship Experience

Jun 14, 2021 - Enterprise Marketing Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly teammates and a cool product

Cons

Teams, especially across borders, don’t always communicate well

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Low pay and blatant favoritism

Jul 20, 2021 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues: I got along with nearly 100% of everyone of my coworkers, both inside and outside of the office. This speaks volumes about the employee-driven culture.

Cons

Pay: being a European based company, the compensation was pretty atrocious, especially given that most US sales employees at the time were based either out of New York or San Francisco. Most salespeople I personally have known since my time at Talkwalker had this similar objection and have since moved on to roles that significantly increased compensation, sometimes double to triple to what they were able to make at Talkwalker. Favoritism: This might be more subjective, but the Americas CEO would make it pretty clear who he found to be his favorites. This translated to routing all of the strongest accounts, territories, and leads to these individuals. Career path: Like you'll read in a lot of the other reviews on here, the career path is unclear and weak. Leadership told me that "it's not about the money" - fine, I get that, but obviously it's not the most appropriate response when a salesperson asks for a raise.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Talkwalker.