Tampa Events Group - Horrible it's a SCAM | Glassdoor

"Horrible it's a SCAM"

I have been working at Tampa Events Group

Pros

Nothing it's a SCAM don't apply. Look somewhere else. This is a fake company. Trying to take advantage of job seakers.

Cons

Everything, door to door sale. Don't get happy if they think you are great. They want to take u to parking lots for you to sell products or fix windshields.

Advice to Management

Specify on the ads that this is a door to door job. Don't make people loose their valuable time.

Tampa Events Group2015-03-10

Tampa Events Group Response

March 26, 2015Director

A positive work environment is a top priority at Tampa Events Group, and we are sorry to hear that your experience while being a part of our team did not fit your career goals. Tampa Events Group is committed to constantly enhancing our team members experiences with us and our relations ...

Other Employee Reviews

"If you're willing to fully committ yourself, you can determine your own destiny."

Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tampa Events Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training program is very intense and thorough. You can earn as much money as the amount of effort that you're willing to put into the job. There are multiple people, including the owner, who you reach out to you during the day to check up on you and see if there is anything that they can do to help you be the biggest success you can be. The team atmosphere is second to none.

Cons

The business model is so sound and the leadership so superior that there just aren't any. If other companies were run half as well, they would have double their retention rates.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great Atmosphere. Juice!

Tampa Events Group2015-04-20

"high level MLM scam"

Current Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Tampa Events Group part-time

Pros

Not a legitimate business Similar to the vector knife, etc nonsense

Cons

Scam As as saws professional it was difficult sitting in front of a 20-something kid reading from a script and using my name after every statement Downright insulting

Advice to Management

Shut this down. MLM’s are scams

Tampa Events Group2018-03-07

Discover more reviews about Tampa Events Group.