Tanana Chiefs Conference - If your liked work is great, if your not your screwed! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Tanana Chiefs Conference

"If your liked work is great, if your not your screwed!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

I have been working at Tanana Chiefs Conference full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The health benefits are great. We get a lot of holidays and early outs before major holidays.

Cons

I've come to notice that if your not "white" and a supervisor then your screwed. My current supervisor breaks the Human Resources rules all the time and treats my department like crap and the Health Services Director or Human Resource won't do anything about it. As a supervisor your allowed to do what and what pleases and treat your employees however you want. I've had more supervisors than I've had years of employment, all the good ones leave after they find out how dysfunctional this company is. I'm just happy that I'm moving and won't have to be here anymore.

Other Employee Reviews for Tanana Chiefs Conference

1. "I have been searching for other employment since after my first month"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

I have been working at Tanana Chiefs Conference full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro is the great insurance plan that this company provides, as well as employees are able to get seen in the Native clinic.

Cons

The patients that you get to deal with are the chronically inebriated, homeless transients or they have an attitude and sense of entitlement. This is a clinic that is free to them, and they demand the 5 star treatment. The management is also the same. there are a couple of the female managers that are actually decent to work with, but the others are rough to work for.

2. "Very rewarding work"

I have been working at Tanana Chiefs Conference full-time

Pros

I believe what I do at TCC makes a difference & I like knowing that I am serving rural communities across Interior Alaska. Also TCC has a great benefits package.

Cons

The paperwork process for approvals is somewhat long and old school