Target - Fast, Fun and Friendly | Glassdoor

"Fast, Fun and Friendly"

Current Employee - Specialist
Current Employee - Specialist

Pros

They allow you to crosstrain in other areas to have access to more hours. They reward when a job is well done or exceptionally done. They are involved in a lot of community events and contribute a lot to the community.

Cons

When they need to cut hours, people who are scheduled to work are worked to exhaustion. This is when it becomes difficult to work for the company. It becomes difficult to maintain a Fast, Fun and Friendly atmosphere. They expect you to push the RedCard relentlessly, despite what you feel personally.

Advice to Management

We are human beings with families. We put up with far more than we should, all for the opportunity to advance. Don't give false hope just so you can get more work out of us. That's just taking advantage of our passion. We all deserve respect, not just those of you who have an executive title.

Other Employee Reviews for Target

1. "Target is an okay environment, it is fast, fun. and friendly place to work for first job workers."

Pros

Fast, fun, and friendly atmosphere. Easy to associate with fellow team members and easily able to cope with customers and new people.

Cons

too low of pay rate.

Advice to Management

Be more helpful. Give better advice to new team members. Always check for simple mistakes and errors made by guests and people.

2. "A good starting place to work."

Pros

Easy enough job to do, basically just until you find a real job though. An overall good place to work

Cons

Not very much opportunity for advancement, gets very tedious at times. Sometimes other workers can be unpleasant. Alot of standing.

Advice to Management

Try to offer more opportunities for job advancement. It would encourage people to stay as employees and overall satisfy more workers.