Target - Mismanaged | Glassdoor

"Mismanaged"

Pros

employee benefits are excellent and very informative.

Cons

management styles differ from store to store, but as a whole I've noticed very poor management at any store I've visited

Other Employee Reviews for Target

1. "logistics"

Former Employee - Logistics Team Overnight Shift
    Former Employee - Logistics Team Overnight Shift

I worked at Target part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

if you need a job that is flexible in hours working the overnight shift at Target is a great position to obtain.

Cons

The con's of working the overnight shift at Target is the hours aren't stable. it is very fast pace and requires more physical energy to do the job.

2. "bad hours, treated like dirt"

I have been working at Target part-time

Pros

working in mornings was a good experience because there was no stress, no one was on your back or telling you what to do.

Cons

never got morning shifts, all we got were closing shifts. since morning team could get away with doing nothing, the fitting rooms and returned merchandise that had to be put back on shelves was horrible. there were times when employees couldnt go home until 130AM (store closed at 11PM). towards the end of my employment i was only receiving 10 hours a week for a few months. the managers would embarrass you openly over the walkies. going to work resulted in so much stress that I would get nightmares. there was always so much that had to be done and not enough people, if customers made the store messy we would get in trouble. I was once called into the office where i saw 2 supervisors munching away on oreos and doritos while on the clock.