Target - Target was straight forward in their expectations with regards to employees. Treatment was fair. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Target

"Target was straight forward in their expectations with regards to employees. Treatment was fair."

Former Employee - Operator in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Operator in Dallas, TX

I worked at Target part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Supervisors were fair and easy to work with in this particular location. Culture rewarded hard work and a positive attitude.

Cons

With the company being so large, team atmosphere could be lacking on some occasions. Consistency among managers was lacking as well.

Other Employee Reviews for Target

1. "Great people, bland work style"

Former Employee - Cashier in Napa, CA
    Former Employee - Cashier in Napa, CA

I worked at Target part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Target is all about "guest" experience

Cons

Guests don't appreciate the lowly workers

"Target"

I have been working at Target part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are not many things about working at Target that were great. I suppose that goes with retail. They do offer health insurance for part time workers. The 10 % discount was great.

Cons

Six cent raise is a bit of a joke. Management is way too young. Posters of Justin Bieber in an ETL's office is ridiculous. The management positions were mostly filled with people that had no experience. I believe someone should have to work for a company before they are made manager. Unfortunately the opposite is true. Do not go to work here if you think you will move up the ladder. It will not happen.

Advice to Management

Hire managers who have actually worked in retail before. Managers that "manage an employee out" is very bad at the store I worked at. They didn't care to let other team members hear them discussing the "manage them out" directions