Target - Sales Floor Team Member | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Target

"Sales Floor Team Member"

Former Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Streetsboro, OH
Former Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in Streetsboro, OH

I worked at Target part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coworkers were very nice and helpful at all times. Given multiple tasks to keep things interesting. Flexible scheduling.

Cons

Pay was not as high as I would like. Was not trained enough for most jobs that were required leaving me to guess at what I was suppose to do. Not enough equipment to do job (I.E not enough walkie-talkies or PDAs). Given too much work and not enough time to complete it.

Other Employee Reviews for Target

1. "Good company to work for on a short term basis. They give very little opportunities for raises or to move up."

Former Employee - Cashier in Henderson, NV
    Former Employee - Cashier in Henderson, NV

I worked at Target part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Upbeat and positive place to work. They give you small prizes for selling the store credit card.

Cons

You are constantly harped on to sell red cards, even when you reach your goals they still go after you to sell even more. Registers keep track on how fast you are ringing up customers and grade your performance. If you are less than 80% you get reprimanded. They dont factor in that you could be waiting on the customer.

2. "Great experiences so far"

Current Employee - Group Leader in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Group Leader in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Target full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People are treated fairly, high performers are rewarded, Team Members are asked for their opinions and efforts are made to act on that feedback.

Cons

Advancement can be VERY slow in many cases, despite what may be promised during the recruitment process. Work life balance can be out of wack at times.